Friday, May 28, 2010

fancy a cuppa?

Confession: So I'm actually just as addicted to tea as I am to coffee. I did live in London for a summer, though, so you will have to cut me some slack as it's a habit I definitely fell into whilst around the Brits. I have always enjoy a spot of tea, but I went waaaay overboard in London-town. I'd say 9 cups in one day is a little extreme even by British standards.

The fact that that was 2 years ago has somewhat lessened my habit, but there are just times when I start craving a cuppa. Lately this has been happening...I have been craving Green Tea with Jasmine. Yes, my tea cravings are always incredibly specific.

And just as with coffee, I am a bit of a tea snob. No Lipton tea for this girl. I will drink a couple of Celestial Seasonings teas, but mostly I am rather picky about my tea. My favorite is Twinnings Teas. That's where the Queen gets her tea, so I guess it's good enough for me. It is possibly the most adorable shop ever. I went there at least once a week when I lived in London.

Hopefully after all the green tea with jasmine that I have been consuming in the last couple of days, I will soon be past this craving.

My impossibly large mug of tea that I had for breakfast.

Until next time...keep your coffee strong (or your tea).

No comments:

Post a Comment