Two of my friends are former baristas...and they are attempting to have a competition over who can make me a better latte. I told them that it isn't a competition, but they won't listen to me. It doesn't help that they are both men and that they are best friends. Of course, it has to be a competition.
I do look forward to drinking some good coffee, though. Especially since I haven't had caffeine in over a week...I know...scary!! This is probably not the best time of the year to go off of caffeine as finals are looming before me, but when I realized just how much caffeine I was consuming I was a little concerned about my health. I want to enjoy coffee a couple times a week, not 5 or 6 times a day. Well, that's not really true...I want to enjoy coffee 5 or 6 times a day, but for the sake of my health, I think 2 or 3 times a week is a much better option. All things in moderation.
I'm going to make coffee scones for a friend this Saturday. What a brilliant idea to have coffee and scones combined...delightful.
Until next time...keep your coffee strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment