The decor was lovely as was the delightful air conditioning. It wasn't really busy...mostly just people sitting at tables and chatting. I had an opportunity to talk to the man behind the counter (I'm assuming he is the owner) while my iced honey latte was being made.
We talked about how coffeeshops are really a regional type of thing. Meaning that the coffeeshop you most often frequent depends on what area you are typically in. Hence the reason I have not visited The Dancing Mule until today. It's on the side of town that I least visit. However, the coffee was so good that I might be back before long.
My iced honey latte (although not the same as what I make for myself) was very good. The coffee flavor was good and there was the perfect sweetness to it. Bottom line, I approve.
And I also got another stamp on my disloyalty card...2 down...6ish to go.
Until next time...keep your coffee strong.
disloyalty card?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I talked about it in this blog post: http://coffeeshopaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/2010/06/news.html
ReplyDeleteBasically it is just like a normal punch card you would get at your coffeeshop to encourage you to buy so many drinks there and then you get one free. The difference with the disloyalty card is that each punch is for a different coffeeshop, so in order to get a free drink you have to visit all of these coffeeshops. It's to encourage people to not have specific "loyalty" to a single coffeeshop. There is a link on that blog post that will take you to the article about the cards.