I am pleased to report that there are coffeeshops all over New Zealand. I had quite the lovely latte at a bay-side restaurant the other day with my lunch. I love that every where I turn around there is another little shop advertising that they have coffee. It just makes my heart so glad. I'm hoping to try out some more coffeeshops in Wellington over the next couple of days.
I'm just glad that there is a universal language of food and beverage that transcends all cultural differences. I may have literally nothing else in common with someone else, but if we are both ordering coffee, we have a connection. Coffeeshops bring the world together. And that makes me happy.
Until next time...keep your coffee strong.
SO true love. I got really close to a girl from Australia and they are SO similar to us. Very weird lovely lands down there :-)
ReplyDeleteI know this is selfish, but I can't wait till you are home. I miss you and I'm moving in. It'll be weird to be in Springtown without you.