As promised, I am updating again rather quickly...I am trying to make up for not blogging in the last several days...or weeks. I was gone for a while, so that is a contributing factor to my absence. Well, here I am again. Nate tagged me in this revolving blog post, and while I have already actually done this once on my other blog, I will indulge my readers and complete this again...my answers may be different...we'll see.
AbRaCaDaBrA, WoW!
I LIKE boys with real confidence, not bravado
I LIKE girls with keen, intelligent conversation.
I like coffee
I like tea.
I like sunshine soaked days followed by cool nights.
I like learning and growing as a person.
I like friends who know you better than you know yourself at times.
I like waking up to sunshine through my window and a song in my heart.
I like counting my blessings.
I like deep conversations at my favorite coffeeshop.
I like success after hard work.
I like chill Sunday afternoons with a book and a hammock.
I LOVE seeing the world through new eyes.
today I am overwhelmed.
in some ways, I love everything
its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
i like things that I like but I love everything
there's more choice in like
cause even the worst things have things you love in them
I don't know what you mean about things I hate
I hate not being the person I could be.
I hate an entire week without sunshine.
I hate prejudice.
I hate thinking with my heart instead of my head.
I hate waiting but in a way, I would rather wait instead of rush ahead.
I hate bad coffee.
I hate when people make cruel statements.
I hate not knowing.
I hate this, wow...
Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment