Monday, November 8, 2010

sometimes being sick is okay

I got sick this last weekend, and between a sore throat and a persistent cough, I have just been a little under the weather. It's times like these when I understand the value of chicken soup, copious amounts of hot tea...and recently (as in yesterday) I discovered how delightful hot tea with a touch of alcohol in it is. Yes, it's possibly my new favorite thing.

And it works so well at soothing my throat and lungs. It's weird how liquid can sooth the lungs, but never-the-less it does. So that's my latest obsession on the hot tea/coffee front.

The weather is getting cooler...nah...it's cold! Which means that I'm switching back to hot honey lattes instead of iced ones, but honestly haven't been drinking as much coffee lately...

That will probably change as I'm going to be incredibly busy over the next couple of weeks with work. I also recently bought some coffee to have at home...a first in a long time as I usually just get my coffee at my coffee shop.

Anyway...random updates on life are now completed...sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I will try to do better...

Until next time...keep your coffee strong.

1 comment:

  1. It's forgivable... the absence that is. I think I'm going to have to buy you some Caribou Coffee for the holidays. Good stuff for sure!

    ReplyDelete